Graduate Project Engineer
Deliver cutting edge digital solutions.
Assist on tasks, contracts or developments within the Project Engineering team.
Key roles and responsibilites
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Actively participating in the smooth delivery of assigned tasks
- Responding to requests from internal/external customers and colleagues
- Providing advice on engineering matters to both internal and
- Recording accurate, complete data and information to ensure quality standards are met and monitored
- Producing reports in manual or electronic format as required
- Preparing and monitoring contractual documentation
- Monitoring and ensuring engineering standards and requirements are met
- Deputising for the Project Engineer as and when needed
- Other reasonable duties that the company may occasionally require.
Required skills and experience
A strong candidate will be able to demonstrate experience/competency in the majority of the following:
- Report/document writing
- Practical project work
- Communication networking
- Manipulation of databases and Microsoft products
- Analysing and extrapolating customer and product specifications within allocated project work
- Providing analysis of engineering data and issues
- Providing and receiving complex, sensitive or contentious information to/from individuals with a range of backgrounds and experience
- Presentation skills
- Reading mechanical and electrical drawings.
Disclosed on application.
Website managed by Petards Group plc