Pantograph surveillance camera
Avoid service delays and protect profits
Monitor pantograph and overhead line condition in real time.
Our ruggedised eyeTrain Pantograph CCTV surveillance camera allows recorded footage to be instantly reviewed, meaning the cause of a service incident can be quickly understood.
Advanced options include video analytics, which monitor the pantograph-line interaction movement and alert you to any abnormal behaviour or 'arcing', allowing preventative maintenance to be undertaken.
- High definition digital IP CCTV camera:
- Presents clear footage for instant or post event analysis
- Provides good exposure in adverse lighting conditions
- Enables fast shutter speed to capture detail at high speeds
- Powerful LED illumination for night time operation, available in both white and IR options.
Support and accreditations
A leading reputation across the world
You can rely on our highly skilled engineers to support you from the specification of your project, whether new build or retrofit, to the installation and lifetime support of our products (up to 30 years and beyond).
Our eyeTrain Pantograph surveillance camera complies with client approved development processes and:
- EN 50155, EN 50121
- The British Transport Police guidelines
- EN 50132-7
- The Data Protection Act
- BS EN ISO 14001:2004 (EMS 534323)
- PAS 99:2012 (IMR 534323)
- The ‘Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme’ (RISQS)
(formerly Achilles Link-up)
- ISO 9001:2008 (FM21102).