Fixed site ANPR
Intelligent high definition ANPR technology with simultaneous HD video recording.
QRO Solutions is working in partnership with MAV to deliver a cost effective complete end to end roadside ANPR solution that can capture up to 3 lanes of traffic in all weather and lighting conditions and store/forward captured data whilst offline, ensuring no information is lost.
- Motorised zoom lenses
- High definition cameras offer 1, 2 & 3 lane capability.
- 3 Lane 12m field of view
- 2 lane 8m field of view
- Capable of reading number plates up to 50 metres
- Visible night time overview monochrome image capture at distances up to 25 metres
- Intelligent overview image cropping in order to meet NASP
file size requirements
- Low power consumption
- Suitable for wind and solar powered options
- External 4G/3G/WiFi/GPS Dual sim modem router negates the need for a SIM per camera
- MaxIRange pulsed IR lighting.
A high definition camera capable of reading number plates at up to 50 metres in daylight, with the ability to perform visible night time overview monochrome image capture at distances up to 25 metres.
A high definition camera capable of reading number plates at up to 50m metres covering 8m to 9m field of view.
Set up and commission the camera via a standard web browser: Password protection available for the administrator functions such as data format, ANPR engine type and network configuration.
High quality technology solutions used across the world
We have over 20 years’ experience in the development of high quality, reliable and long lasting transport technology.
The Rapier 3501Q based intelligent ANPR solution fully complies with:
- UTMC 1.2 data protocol
- NASP file size requirements.
Fixed site ANPR solutions
- Rapier 50IQ OR 330IQ camera and illuminator
- The latest UTMC Version 1.2 data protocol
- QRO Solutions Check-IT second generation server
- Law enforcement
- Parking enforcement
- Traffic control
- Bus lane enforcement
Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) technology is referred to as Automatic License Plate Reader/Recognition (ALPR) technology in the USA and other countries.
“We now have a straightforward solution that is easier to use...with the processing power to cope with any future requirements we may have.”
Trevor Longshaw, ANPR Development and Services Lead, Cheshire Police.
"The data the Dynamic Welcome Sign provides is helping to develop the business strategy.”