Hawk Plus 2i
Capture high quality, colour ANPR footage
High contrast mono and colour overview images in all conditions.
The Provida Hawk Plus 2i comprises two camera modules and a high power infrared illuminator in a single housing, to provide high contrast images day or night.
The unit can be externally fitted to all types of vehicles to provide high quality ANPR images within a range of up to 40m.
- Overview images: 1 x colour, 1 x mono
- 18x optical zoom and varifocal lens, with auto focus and extensive
- Mono camera is optically filtered to match integrated illuminator wavelength, excluding the effects of extraneous light
- Optically isolated control, using the ASCII text based Petards Universal Protocol, electrical interface: RS232 at 9K6bps (9600,8,n,1)
- Connection is possible via a 12 way connector with a waterproof 5m composite connection cable
- Standard illuminator: 850nm
- More powerful illumination is available to give a brighter number plate image, including 810nm
- Totally invisible illumination possible using 2 illuminators at a 940nm wavelength, providing a distance close to that achievable at the shorter wavelengths.
- Easily routed and terminated: Cable is broken out into individual wires, which can easily be routed through glands and street furniture
- Simple set up and optimisation: Using the GUI (Graphic User Interface) available to download via our website
- Effortless mounting: Camera supplied with a stainless steel adjustable swivel bracket.
Globally trusted technology solutions
We have over 20 years’ experience in the development of high quality, reliable and long lasting transport technology, which fully complies with all required legislation and standards, including:
- CE, IEC 60825-1
- Class 1 Eye Safe
- Automotive e11.
Hawk Plus 2i applications:
- Law enforcement
- Access control
- Parking enforcement
- Level crossing monitoring
- Traffic control
- Bus lane enforcement
Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) technology is referred to as Automatic License Plate Reader/Recognition (ALPR) technology in the USA and other countries.
Website managed by Petards Group plc