Flexible, reliable and cost effective mobile speed enforcement technology
Capture court admissible evidence in your single or twin crewed vehicles.
ProVida 2000 combines high quality digital surveillance with the approved Police Pilot speed measurement tool. It is a standalone Visual Average Speed Computer and Recorder (VASCAR) system, meaning it can be used without full in-car computer equipment.
- Calculates the average speed of a moving vehicle between 2 defined points, without the need to be in (or close to) the line of travel of the target vehicle
- The video can be displayed on an existing in-car monitor, combined with an in-car ANPR display or on a standalone monitor
- Video can be stored on the optional ProVida HDR or other recording devices
- The front facing Kestrel camera has an optical zoom lens and a built in switchable microphone to allow in-car audio recordings to be made
- Suitable for use in both single and twin crewed vehicles
- Upgrade options are available, contact us to find out more.
ProVida 2000 can be used when moving or stationary, with the target vehicle travelling in the same direction in front of or behind the surveillance vehicle.
It can assist you with:
- Traffic management and monitoring
- Fixed penalty offences
- Mobile surveillance
- High speed pursuits
- Covert operations.
Support and accreditations
Trusted by police forces around the world
We offer full product support, training and maintenance packages for ProVida 2000.
The solution complies with all required legislation and standards, including BS EN 1SO 9001:2008 (FM21102), BS EN ISO 14001:2004 (EMS 534323) and PAS 99:2012 (IMR 534323).
It has also been approved by:
- ACPO (Association of Chief Police Officers)
- PTB (Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt)
- NMi (Nederlands Meetinstituut B.V.)
- UCM (Ufficio Centrale Metrico)
- MIRS (Metrology Institute of the Republic of Slovenia)
- IPQ (Instituto Portugues da Qualidade).
- ProVida 2000 modular unit
- Zoom colour camera
- Hard drive recorder
- Remote control unit
Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) technology is referred to as Automatic License Plate Reader/Recognition (ALPR) technology in the USA and other countries.